Join our free event BEMapps.com – how SMB’s can use and share data with their team, at Golf Club Vicenza at 19:00 CET Wed 26 Jun 2019.
The event is relevant for CEO, CSO, and CMO and will focus on how to plan and manage a company strategy to grow with data.
Duration of the event will be 1 hour.
We will use BEMapps.com software to outline a strategy by collecting and sharing data in a roadmap, combining:
- Market Trends;
Some of the questions we will discuss:
- How do I allow everyone to be informed and participate in corporate goals in a rational way?
- How do I bring people together to inform them about the company and market?
- How do I collect and share the knowledge about products, customers, and competitors?
- How can we better understand customers and what makes them decide to buy?
- How can I give effective information to my sellers?
- How do I clearly define products and brands compared to competitors?
- How do I allow new employees to enter and understand the company in an organized way?
For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org